D'oril. Beginning the Journey

D'oril.  Beginning the Journey

Sunday, July 22, 2007

ugh.

Didn't get much done over the last few days, seems like everytime I sat down to write something came up that needed my attention. I did, however, reread and revise what I'd done.

Specifically, I didn't like the bloodthirstyness the protagonists displayed in the first scene, it gave the wrong impression entirely of who they are supposed to be. So I stepped back from the hard-bitten mercenary image, who found it all to easy to kill what in all reality is just a pair of poachers, and instead began setting up a capture/release situation. This also gives me the opportunity to describe characters and setting more thouroughly. Hopefully I'll get out of my mental funk shortly and continue.....

TTFN,
Jim

No comments: